Format for submission
Proposals for new studies should include:
- name of principal author
- brief abstract of proposal
- proposed starting date
- proposed duration
- question(s) to be addressed by study
- statement of justification, including how the information could be used
- case definition
- expected number of cases
- availability of ethical approval (state source of approval)
- funding arrangements
- identification of projected date for completion of analysis and submission for publication. A critical component for every CPSP study is a solid design, analytical and publication plan. Knowledge translation plans should be described for dissemination of study results.
Proposals can be submitted at any time to the program manager, at [email protected], and will be reviewed twice yearly in conjunction with CPSP Steering Committee meetings.